- Plan and execute audit assignments within the Group.
- Document and report audit issues via a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or equivalent professional accounting qualification;
- Member of MIA or IIAM would be an added advantage;
- Minimum 2-5 years’ operational auditing experience with in-depth knowledge of accounting and auditing standards;
- Exposure to corporate risk management system;
- A team player with strong work ethics, high level of professional integrity, maturity, independence and excellent analytical skill; and
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online, email to email@example.com or write-in, enclosing a comprehensive resume stating educational qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, contact details ( telephone number and email address ) together with a recent passport-sized photograph ( non-returnable ) to the address below:
The Lion Group
Head Office Human Resources Division
Level 12, Office Tower, No. 1 Jalan Nagasari ( Off Jalan Raja Chulan ),
50200 Kuala Lumpur.
( Only short-listed candidates will be notified )