The incumbent will report directly to the Financial Controller, and be responsible mainly to Performs complex tax preparation, tax research and tax planning with minimal supervision; Provides work direction and technical guidance to less experienced staff; Contacts clients to resolve minor tax matters. Performs tax planning under direct supervision; may be assigned Tax in-charge responsibilities. Oversees tax planning of entities by interpreting tax regulations, completing tax returns and ensuring compliance.
Detail task include:
- Prepares state, local and special tax returns by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financial information.
- Complies with state, local requirements by studying regulations; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions; communicating with attorneys, tax specialists and our transfer agent to ensure timely tax reporting requirements; and preparing discrimination testing.
- Prepares financial statements, reports, and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects.
- Must possess at least Bachelor degree from recognized university majoring in Accounting/Finance/Tax/Fiscal.
- Having minimum 2 years experience at the similar position or 4 years experience as tax consultant in tax consulting firm or as tax supervisor in MNC.
- Hold a Certified National Tax Consultant issued by IKPI (Brevet A & B) is preferred.
- Must be hands on in solving problem and avoid short cut and short-term solutions.
- Must be strong in detail and number crunching.
- Possess good knowledge of Cost Accounting, Management Accounting and Tax.
- Knowledge/experience with Accounting/Financial software.
- English proficiency, computer literacy and can operate Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
An attractive remuneration package would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experiences of the selected candidates.