Oil & Gas Division
Provide rental of Habitat (Hot Work Safety Enclosure) for hazardous areas (upstream and downstream) such as offshore platforms or onshore plants to major oil companies and contractor. Supply a range of corrosion products, safety products and manpower for services & maintenance.
Project Rental Division
Provide services in manufacturing, fabrication, rebuilding, re-engineering, servicing, selling and renting for a wide variety of new and used light machineries including power generator set, welding set, air compressor, forklift etc.
Power Generation Division
Design, build and supply of diesel or silent type power generator set ranges from 20kVA to 2500kVA for both local and export markets.
- Reports to Group Accountant
- Responsible for overall day-to-day accounting and finance functions include preparing of payments, monitor receipts, etc
- Closing of monthly accounts and preparing financial reports
- Monitor cashflow and banking facilities transactions
- Monitor Debtors and Creditors Aging and prepare monthly aging reports
- Liaison on banking arrangement and trade line facilities
- Assist in setting and reviewing inventory movement, inventory accounting and reconciliation of inventory between system and physical
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate (LCCI), Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Be able to show initiative and have a flexible approach
- Full-Time positions available.
- 5 days week
Interested candidates are invited to email a comprehensive resume with current and expected salary or apply online :-
Anjur Ekar Sdn Bhd
Lot 12A, Jalan 51A/227,
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.