Accountant (IPO, Financial Reporting, Audit, Analysis)
- Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy
- Min. 5 years relevant experience, including financial planning and analysis
- Experience in external and/or internal audit, especially in Big 4 firms
- Experience in IPO processing and/or reporting in public listed company
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Words and Powerpoint
- Ability to travel occasionally
Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly Management Report and analysis and business review presentations
- Preparation of Annual Budget and 5-years Strategic Plans, including quick forecasts
- Analysis of sales mix, costing, contribution margin and profitability.
- Evaluating all capital expenditure, feasibility studies on possible new products and the return on investment
- 5 days work week
- Working from 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Located in West area
Basic Salary (depending on experience)
Attractive Annual Package
For those who are interested, please kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do include photo in resume.