To assist in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control of business processes/operations/systems and make recommendations to improve internal control.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting Finance or related field.
- 0-3 years in audit field
- Business analysis (understand True Group’s business operations, products and services, analyze key risks and key control relevant to business processes/systems under review), comply with the Internal Auditing Standard and Practice (IIA’s Standards)
- Knowledge in risk identification and assessment to apply risk-based audit approach.
- Be able to work under supervision according to the work plan and complete the assignment according to the target date.
- Be able to use audit tool such as IDEA, Teammate.
- Be able to assist in assessing risks and the related business impact.
- Be initiative and reasonable in making recommendations to improve internal control.
- Good communication skills in Thai and English.
- Be able to learn and adapt to changing environment.